To all our faithful supporters!
Two of our camps have some special needs. Can you help? If so, you can deliver directly to the camps, deliver to our President’s home in Shoreline, or we’ll even come and pick up your donation. Contact us at email@example.com if you’d like a pick-up.
Thank you for all your support of Greater Seattle Cares and the residents of Seattle’s transitional encampments!
Greater Seattle Cares Board of Directors
Camp Second Chance, located at 9625 Myers Way S. in West Seattle, is expanding to accommodate more people living homeless. They are in need of:
- Tents – singles (8’x10’), doubles (10’x12’), and family tents (9’x15’)
- Tarps – 16’x20’, 20’x24’, 18’x30’
- Plywood –4’x8’ one-half inch sheets
- Cash donations to pay for gasoline for the generator and propane for a gas heater
Camp United We Stand, located at St. Dunstan’s Episcopal Church at 722 N 145th St in Shoreline, is also expanding. They are now at their limit at 35 residents, but they need tent sites for the new residents. They are in need of:
- Blankets and sleeping bags
- Plywood - 4’x8’ one-half inch sheets
- Pallets – 4’x4’